Discover our Flowa cloth, which not only offers stunning African prints but is also incredibly versatile. Use it as a tablecloth, picnic cloth, beach towel, or drape it in your bedroom or over your sofa as a throw.
Product Information Flowa Cloth
Name: This beautiful fabric is named after the word for flower in Togo and is perfect for summer. Get ready to bloom with the Flowa cloth from WoodandCricket!
Color: The fabric has a flower pattern of black, blue, pink, red/coral etc.
Material: The Flowa cloth fabric is made from cotton and a small touch of polyester.
Dimensions: 2.10m by 1.60m
Washing/user instructions: the cloths do not have a care label yet
- Wash the cloth at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees Celsius ( however, the leather logo on it will decrease in quality as a result) or hand wash.
- Do not tumble dry the cloth.
- Do not iron the cloth and avoid using bleach or chlorine-based products.
- Wash the cloth separately for the first time and thereafter with similar colors.
- Keep the cloth away from fire.
Shipping: may take up to 5 working days due to the fact that we work with a very small team of dedicated people in Togo and in The Netherlands.
See our policy’s for more information.