Hair Scarf Information
Introducing our Gnognou Hair Scarf, a versatile accessory that adds a touch of African elegance. You can also style it around your neck or attach it to your handbag for a colorful look.
Product Information Gnognou Hair Scarf
Material: The hair scarf is made of cotton.
- Wash the scarf at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees Celsius, preferably by hand.
- Do not use a dryer to dry the scarf.
- Do not iron the scarf and avoid the use of bleach or chlorine-containing products.
- Wash the scarf separately the first time and then with similar colors.
- Keep the scarf away from open flames and heat sources.
Good to know: Shipping may take up to 5 working days due to the fact that we work with a very small team of dedicated individuals in Togo and the Netherlands.
See our policy’s for more information.